Blogging

Blogging
Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Email to David Thorne #3


Hi Davy,

Attached please find Day 3 of the journeys of Lucius and the cat I drew as a substitution for late fees.  You will find them on what looks to be a very relaxing beachfront.  As I stated previously the cat I drew as a substitution for late fees is quite adventurous, this time taking to the water on it's favorite orange water-surfboard.  It threw up right after Lucius finished changing into his princess speedo but I don't know if it was from having just licked itself, how gorgeous Lucius was, or it's excitement of getting to spend so much time with Lucius. 

The world will never know.  That is until cats develop a written & spoken language of their own that rivals that of humankind.  Unless they already have and they are either: 1) Biding their times until they take over or 2) They realized what a sweet deal they have just getting to lie around, lick themselves, get hand fed, and having their poo cleaned for them.

Still eagerly awaiting you response, especially in regards to the T-Shirts.  I think once you have given me half of your infinity I will take them and sell them for a bit more than you charge.  I'll say you wore them which is similar to a signature to some people.  Don't worry I'll give you a cut.  You can have what you charge for the shirts and I'll keep the excess from my price markup.  And not to worry, I plan to keep one for myself and wear it always.  Well most of the time, I will have to remove it to wash it to keep it from smelling.

Thanks
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment