Blogging

Blogging
Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

Friday, May 20, 2011

Why the Name?

Why name it Fuchsia Belt in Bitch-Slap?  WHY NOT!? Anyway seriously speaking.  The reason I chose it is because it is absolutely hilarious!  Especially when you know where it came from.  One of my former supervisors Aaron Wherlee (I don't know if I spelled it right) at GKC Parkway Cinemas said it to a coworker at the time.  The coworker's name was Drew.  Drew was way gay....as in haaay!  Despite it being obvious Drew would deny the fact, his #1 line being "As much as you wish...I'm not!".  Well one day Drew was being sassy and thought he would best Aaron by making some joke at Aaron's expense.  When he did so Aaron responded "Don't make me bust out my fuchsia belt in bitch-slap Drew". (He even included a lisp for good measure)  It was the funniest thing ever, and Drew merely shut his mouth and imagined what it would be like to be Hilary Duff in Cinderella Story. 

So there you have it.  Aaron I promise that if one day this blog ever brings me great fortune and success I will give you a cut.  Possibly.  Just kidding...but seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment